Please read the following terms and conditions:
1. The cost to participate is 20% commission on all sales taken on the day. There is no fee, however, we require a £40 deposit to secure your place. If the commission due to The Village Haberdashery is less than £40 we will refund the difference within 7 days. Any commission due to The Village Haberdashery must be paid within 7 days of your sales day.
2. If your application is successful, your place will be secured upon payment of your £40 deposit. If you do not provide your deposit within 3 days your place may be allocated to another trader. The deposit is non-refundable except in the case that the commission due to the shop is less than £40.
3. By submitting your application to sell at the Makers Market you confirm that your products:
- are your own original work;
- do not contain or reference any third party trademarks;
- do not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party.
- Have public liability insurance (we will need an electronic copy of your certificate).
4. You will be able to start set up at 10am on the morning of your allocated date. We expect you to be prepared to trade from 11am - 5pm. You will have until 5:30pm to take down your display. You will be responsible for your own set up and take down and managing inventory of your own products.
5. Each trader will be allocated space on two tables. The space measures:
*Upper table: 90cm wide x 84cm deep
*Lower table: 42cm wide x 110cm deep
6. Our shop is fully wheelchair accessible and at present we are able to provide a place for you to park while you unload and load your vehicle, however you will have to find street parking during the day.
7. You will be responsible for processing payments for your sales. We expect that you will be able to take card payments.
8. The application deadline is end of day on 31 August 2017. All applicants will be notified by 10 September regarding the status of their application and will have 7 days to make payment and confirm their place in the Makers Market.